The world of The Endless Mission provides core games for the players to play, hack and modify into their own experiences. Players will unlock abilities as they progress through the core genres. The assets within the core games are all available in the Editor to use on your own game creations.
Humanity is at war with the Undead. We have ALWAYS been at war with the Undead. This forest is where we make our stand.
In the Real-Time Strategy (RTS) Game, you will build up a base, collect resources, train units and command your Human army to fight against the opposing forces of the Undead. You begin the game with just a small contingent of knights. You must quickly put your workers to mine the ore resources near your Hub building to construct a larger base and train more units. The goal of the game is to destroy every Undead building.
An Undead Worker and a Human Knight
- Worker - can collect resources and build buildings
- Knight - melee unit that wears armor and can attack other units and buildings
- Archer - ranged, unarmored unit that can attack other units and buildings at a distance
- Mage - melee, unarmored unit whose attacks ignore armor, and can be further specialized
- Transport - slow moving, armored unit who can transport up to six additional units inside it, protecting them from attacks. The transport can jump to any visible, accessible terrain after a windup period.
- Hub - can train Workers. Workers return collected resources to the Hub. The Hub also adds 10 to the supply
- Home - adds 5 to the supply
- Barracks - can train Knights, Archers, Mages (after Mage Tower is Built), and Transports (after researched at the Armory) Armory - can research upgrades to units
- TECH: Steel Weaponry- + 1 dmg/s attack to Knights
- TECH: Longbows - + 1 dmg/s attack to Archers
- TECH: Plate Armor - +10 health to both Archers and Knights
- TECH: Mystic Orb- + 1 dmg/s attack to Mages (Only researchable after Mage Tower is constructed)
- TECH: Transport - enables the training of Transports at the Barracks
- Mage Tower - enables the construction of mages, and specialized research
- Mutually Exclusive Tech Option TECH: Urgency - units train 25% faster
- TECH: Efficiency - units are 25% cheaper Mutually Exclusive Tech Option
- TECH: Blue Mage - mage units automatically restore 1 health/second to friendly units within 5 range (indicated by a once per second pulse of white light underneath affected units (if actively being healed and not already at full health))
- TECH: Red Mage - mage unit attacks inflict a burning status on enemy units, causing 1 damage/second for 10 seconds. (indicated by a shimmering red effect on affected units once per second)
- Ore - Ore can be mined from visible rocks on the map. Each visible rock has a hidden value representing the amount of resources that can be mined before the rock is depleted and is removed from the map.
- Unit supply - The game starts with a 15 supply. Each unit takes up 1 supply and more supply can be added by building Home buildings.
- Minimap - The Minimap on the lower left corner of the screen shows visible units and buildings, color coded to a team.
- Fog of war - The Fog of War blacks out assets not currently within visible range of your buildings and units (will need a sight range for buildings/units).
The calming ocean waves… the cool breeze… the warming sun. Volcano island seems like a tranquil paradise, but Capitán BlackClaw isn’t interested in taking a vacation. All of the rumors point to this island containing the greatest treasure on the high seas… the six golden pineapples!
In the 3D Platformer, you will play as Capitán BlackClaw, an agile character with a powerful dash ability, and equipped with the capability to reach impressive heights with her double jump. Your goal is to engage in a series of quests to collect as many of the six golden pineapple treasures as possible before time run outs.
The Rock King’s Prize: a multi-step quest the culminates in a boss fight with the Rock King for the golden pineapple.
- Collect the three gems spread throughout the island - one in the jungle, one in a cove by the ruins, and one at the bottom of the volcano, by the lavafall.
- Bring the three gems to the treasure chest located at the back of the ruins. Opening the chest will wake the Rock King, who will begin hurling boulders down at you from the top of the volcano.
- Climb to the summit of the volcano, and battle with the Rock King. After baiting him into ramming the pillars surrounding the area, dash attack him while he is sitting vulnerable on the ground. Do this five times and you will win the fight and earn a golden pineapple.
Atop the Ruins: This golden pineapple is earned by stepping onto the blue pressure plate switch near the entrance to the ruins, and then successfully platforming up to the top of the summoned platforms, where the pineapple awaits.
The Treasure of Weasel Cove: This golden pineapple appears when you defeat all of the weasels roaming the lava cover area nearby the ruins.
Island Lookout Over the Sea: This golden pineapple sits atop a distant rocky pillar out over the ocean. It can be reached through carefully platforming across pillars starting in the beach area.
Collect 20 Red Fruit: This pineapple appears near the entrance path up the volcano, after you collect 20 of the Red Fruit that are spread over the island.
On the Volcano’s Summit: This pineapple sits atop the volcano summit, rewarding you the first time they reach the top.
- Death - if you run out of health, the platformer game will automatically end.
- Health - You begin with five health.
- Falling into lava, being hit by a weasel or the Rock King, or landing in the ocean will all decrease your health by one.
- Collecting a Red Fruit will increase your health by one.
- Collecting a Golden Pineapple will fully restore the your health.
- Dashing Cooldown - There is a short duration cooldown between executions of the dash attack.
- Mid-air Dash - You can dash in the air by starting a dash after they have jumped.
- Double Jump - You can double jump by pressing the jump button after they are already in the air from a previous jump.
- Head-bop Jump - If timed right as you land on a weasel’s head, you will gain increased jump height by holding down the jump button.
Arcade Racer - Coming soon![edit | edit source]
Few remember the original reason for the highways connecting the floating industrial cities blocks that make up Dawn. Everyone flies these days. Besides, it would be a shame to interfere with the famous drone car races.
In the Kart Racer, you will select one of three robotic racing vehicles. Complete three laps around Dawn City, a hazard filled floating metropolis made up of three connected blocks. Coming in first place on the third lap will win the race.